Aberdeen, NJ FD Heavy Rescue #871
Built for the Aberdeen Township Fire District in New Jersey, this walk-in Heavy Rescue’s strong stainless steel body is mounted on a Gladiator chassis and houses a Cummins ISX12 500-horsepower engine. This apparatus features a Hale 2CBP high-pressure booster fire pump, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lights, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LFD w/20” Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX12, 500HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Material: Stainless Steel
Body Length: 18′
Overall Height: 11′ – 7.5″
Overall Length: 35′ – 10″
- Halle 2CBP High-Pressure Booster Fire Pump
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- Girard G-2000 Automatic Awning
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting