Bay City, TX FD-Heavy Rescue #862
Bay City Fire Department’s new Heavy Rescue apparatus presents a strong aluminum body mounted on a Metro Star LFD chassis and houses a Cummins ISL 450-horsepower engine. The new Heavy Rescue features a Hypres Equipment two-position SCBA filling station, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lighting, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, and more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star LFD w/ 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 450HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Size: 20′
Overall Height: 10′ – 8″
Overall Length: 36′ – 1″
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Trays
- Command Light Knight Tower
- Two Girard G-2000 Automatic Awning
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors