Delta, BC Fire Department Heavy Rescue #106
Delta, BC Fire Department’s SVI-built Tandem Heavy Rescue features a strong 24-foot aluminum body, mounted on a Spartan Gladiator LFD chassis with a 24-inch raised roof. The Gladiator houses a Cummins ISX15 565HP engine.
The new walk-around Heavy Rescue features Command Light’s TFB-V5 Traffic Flow Board and CL602A-FX light tower with 168,000 lumens. The department chose Holmatro’s CORE Rescue Tool System with an HPU capable of operating two rescue tools simultaneously and a rescue-style front bumper with 60′ hydraulic reels. The SCBA filling system includes a Bauer two-position fill station and an abundance of bottle storage.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Spartan Gladiator LFD w/24″ RR
Engine: Cummins ISX15, 565HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Length: 24′
Overall Height: 11′-5″
Overall Length: 40′- 7″
- Lima MAC 360 40,000 Watt PTO Generator
- Bauer 6,000 PSI Air Compressor
- Bauer 2 Position SCBA Fill Station
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Whelen LED Warning & Scene Light Package
- Command Light CL602A-FX Light Tower
- Command Light TFB V5 Traffi c Flow Board
- OnScene Solutions Aluminum Cargo Slides
- Holmatro Core 3-stage Hydraulic Power Unit
- Rescue-Style Bumper with Holmatro Core Hose
- V-MUX Vista IV Multiplex System Interface Display