Fairbanks FD Heavy Rescue #883
Built for the Fairbanks Fire Department in Fairbanks, Alaska, this Heavy Rescue apparatus’ aluminum body is mounted on a Gladiator LFD 20-inch raised roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 450-horsepower engine. This apparatus contains many great features including a Liberator 3200 series crane with wireless remote, FrostFighter Model IDF-200-Oil 200,000 BTU indirect fired clean air heater system, two Weldon V-MUX Vista IV Interface module/displays, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LFD 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
Body Length: 18′ – 4″
Overall Height: 11′ – 6″
Overall Length: 34′
- Liberator 3200 series Crane with wireless remote
- Command Light 9,000 Watt CL615
- FrostFighter Model IDF-200-Oil 200,000 BTU
- indirect fired clean air heater system
- (2) Weldon Vista IV displays
- Jenny model GT5B-17P, 240 VAC, 5 HP electric
- powered air compressor with 17 gallon storage tank