Grand Fire Refurbished Tower 330
Grand Fire Protection District enlisted the SVI Trucks Refurb Division to refurbish Tower 330, which originally was part of the Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District (and has joined the Roaring Fork Fire Rescue Authority). As part of the refurb, SVI refinished, re-painted and re-branded the truck to match the rest of Grand County Fire’s fleet.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
- Pierce Arrow XT
- Knight Light KL450A-LF Light Tower Addition
- Live Drive with a 15kw Onan PTO Generator Installation
- New 12,000-lb Warn Winch Installation in Bumper
- Retrofit Existing Bumper to the Dodge Chassis
- Reflective Graphics and Printed Chevrons
- New Cab Console
- New Tread Plate Rear Bumper Cover
- Chassis and Body Exterior Repaint
- NFPA-Compliant VDR and Seat Belt System Installation