Hendersonville, TN Fire Department Heavy Rescue #911
Hendersonville Fire Department’s strong-bodied aluminum apparatus sits on a Metro Star LFD 20-inch Raised Roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 450-horsepower engine. This new Heavy Rescue features a Command Light CL615 light tower, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lights, ROM roll-up doors, five rooftops compartments, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star LFD w/20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISI9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
Body Size: 18′
Overall Height: 10′ 7″
Overall Length: 32′ 6″
- Command Light CL Series Light Tower
- Whelen Edge FN72QLED 72″ Lightbar
- Onan Protec 20kW PTO Generator
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- V’MUX vista IV Interface Modules
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides