Houston, TX FD-Command #750
When Houston, TX Fire Department needed a new Mobile Command Unit, they knew to call SVI Trucks. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus sits on a Gladiator chassis and houses a Cummins ISM 500-horsepower engine. Houston’s new Mobile Command Unit features a Will-Burt heavy duty pneumatic powered telescoping mast, Bosch surveillance cameras, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LTD w/ 10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISM, 500HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 4000
Body Size: 30′
Overall Height: 142″
Overall Length: 497″
- Weldon Vista III Multiplex Display
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Carefree Mirage Roll-out Awning
- Four Flat Floor Slide-out Extensions
- Commer Grade 27” LCD HD Monitors
- Will-Burt Heavy Duty Pneumatic Telescoping Mast
- Bosch Surveillance Cameras