Kitimat, BC, Canada Fire and Rescue Services Haz-Mat Vehicle
Built for Kitimat Fire and Rescue Services in Kitimat, British Columbia, this Haz-Mat vehicle’s strong aluminum body is mounted on a Gladiator ELFD 20-inch raised roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISX12 500-horsepower engine. This vehicle features an Onan Protec PTO 20kW generator and a Command Light KL405 3,000-watt light tower, and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator ELFD w/20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX12, 500HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 11′ – 7″
Overall Length: 36′ – 8″
- Onan Protec PTO 20kW Generator
- Command Light KL405 3,000-watt Light Tower
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera System
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions Walkway and Step Lighting