Olds, AB FD-Heavy Rescue #895
When Olds Fire Department needed a new Heavy Rescue, they knew to call SVI Trucks. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus is mounted on a Metro Star LFD 10-inch raised roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 350-horsepower engine. The new Olds Fire Department Heavy Rescue features an Onan Protec PTO 25kW generator, a Command Light 8,000-watt CL615-MH2 light tower, a Holmatro model SR40HC2R hydraulic power unit, and more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator EMFD with 24″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX15, 500HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000PR
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 11′-7″
Overall Length: 36′-9″
- Waterous CX 750 GPM Pump / Advantus 3 foam system
- 300 Gallon Water Tank, 10 Gallon Foam Cell
- Bauer K18 Air Compressor / Bauer 2 bottle refill system
- Holmatro Core Hyraulic Rescue Tool System
- Command Light CL615-MH2 Light Tower
- Command Light TFB V5 Traffic Flow Board