Patterson, NY FD-Heavy Rescue #719
Built for the Patterson Fire Department in Patterson, New York, this Heavy Rescue’s stainless steel body is constructed on a Spartan Gladiator MFD chassis and houses a Detroit Series 60 515-horsepower engine. This apparatus features a Harrison 30kW hydraulic generator, a 230 USG water tank, a Will-Burt 5-20 light tower and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator MFD w/ 10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Detroit Series 60, 380HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 4000
Body Size: 20′
Overall Height: 10′ – 5.5″
Overall Length: 33′ – 3″
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Girard G-2000 Automatic Awning
- Will-Burt Telescoping Light Tower
- 230-gallon UPF Poly Water Tank