Plano, TX Fire Department Hazmat #1053
Plano, TX Fire Department’s new Hazmat features a 22′ aluminum SVI walk-in body mounted on a Spartan Metro Star ELFD chassis with a 24″ raised roof and a 450HP Cummins L9 engine. The interior body space is maximized by utilizing two electric Power Gear slideout room extensions, each with squad bench seating and recessed SCBA air pack brackets. The command desk located in the rear of the cab includes network and video routing connections allowing for images to be viewed from the video display in the body interior.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Spartan Metro Star ELFD w/24” RR
Engine: Cummins L9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 12′- 1″
Overall Length: 38′- 6″
- (2) Electric Quiet Gear Slide-Out Room Extensions
- CK Power 20,000 Watt Diesel Driven Generator
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Whelen LED Warning & Scene Light Package
- OnScene Solutions 84-Series Cargo Slide
- (2) Hannay 150’ Electric Cable Reels
- V-MUX Vista IV Multiplex System Interface Display