Port Moody, BC FD-Heavy Rescue #747
Built for the Port Moody Fire Department in Port Moody, British Columbia, this Heavy Rescue’s strong walk-around aluminum body is constructed on a Gladiator LFD chassis and houses a Detroit Series 60 engine. This apparatus features a 24-inch extended front bumper with storage compartments and portable winch storage, a Bauer BP13 breathing air compressor, one Knight Light tower KL475, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator w/ 10” Raised Roof
Engine: Detroit Series 60, 380HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 4000
Body Size: 18′
Overall Height: 10′ – 9″
Overall Length: 32′ – 2.5″
- OnScene Solutions Talon Helmet Brackets
- Command Light KL Series Light Tower
- Bauer BP13 Breathing Air Compressor
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting