Red, White & Blue (CO) Fire Protection District Type 6 Pumper
The Red, White, Blue Fire (CO) Protection District recently enlisted SVI Trucks to customize a Type 6 pumper. A Ford 550 XLT chassis was painted red and then equipped with a buck-stop bumper, Warn 16.5 winch and Whelen Pioneer Micro Swivel Scene Lights. The pumper features a 300-gal. Poly tank with Scotty Foam System and 10-gal. foam cell.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Ford F-550 XLT 4×4
Engine: 6.7-Liter Powerstroke Diesel
Transmission: Torque Shift 6-Speed Automatic
- Buck-Stop Bumper with Grill Guard
- Warn 16.5 Winch with 100′ Rope Cable
- Built-In Back-Up Camera
- Poly Tank 300-Gal. with a 10-Gal. Foam Cell
- Scotty Foam System
- Hand Primer Pump
- Whelen Pioneer Micro Swivel Scene Lights
- PSTANK Whelen Tank Level Indicator
- Custom Graphics to Match RWB Fleet