Rock Springs, WY Pumper Refurb
The SVI Trucks’ Refurb Division refurbished this Rock Springs (WY) Fire Department pumper. SVI overhauled the in-frame engine, along with the transmission, and replaced the front brakes, odometer gauge and battery box. The pump intake and discharge valve were re-built, and a new hose bed cover was fabricated and installed. A number of LED lighting upgrades were made throughout. The Rock Springs refurb was topped off with gold leaf graphics to match its existing fleet. For the full list of completed work, click the DETAILED SPECS button below.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
- Front Brake Replacement
- LED Cab Interior Lighting Upgrade
- Tank Level Gauge LED Readout Replacement
- Powered and Heated Side Mirrors Addition
- New Interior Stainless-Steel Door Panel Fabrication
- Gold Leaf Engine Number Graphics
- Diamond Plate Aluminum Hose Bed Cover Installation
- Curbside Lower Compartment Doors Fabrication
- Spotlight, Headlight and Tailgate LED Upgrade
BEFORE > AFTER SVI REFURB