San Luis Obispo FD-Heavy Rescue #902
Built for the San Luis Obispo Fire Department in California, this Heavy Rescue strong aluminum body is mounted on a Metro Star MFD 20-inch raised roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 450-horsepower engine. This apparatus features OnScene Solutions Night Axe LED compartment lights, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, ROM roll-up doors, and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star MFD 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
Body Length: 20′ -1″
Overall Height: 10′-7″
Overall Length: 33′-2″
- ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Federal Signal Solaris LED Light Bar
- OnScene Solutions Night Axe LED Compartment Lights
- (2) Havis Shields Magnafire 3000 Rear Tripod Scene Lights
- (2) FRC Spectra Brow Mount LED Floodlights