Santa Monica, CA FD-Air/Light #901
When Santa Monica Fire Department in California needed a new Air/Light apparatus, they called upon SVI Trucks to get the job done. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus is mounted on a Gladiator two-door chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 450-horsepower engine. The new Santa Monica Air/Light apparatus features a Bauer k-18.1-20-E3 air compressor, a Bauer CFSII-3S 3-position filling station, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, and more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator 2 Door
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 450 HP
Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
Body Length: 18′
Overall Height: 10′-4″
Overall Length: 30′-6″
- Command Light CL615-MH2 Light Tower
- Bauer K-18.1-20-E3 Air Compressor
- Bauer CFSII-3S Three Position Filling Station
- OnScene Solutions Night Axe LED Compartment Lights
- V-MUX Vista IV Interface Module
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides