Spring Hill FD-Heavy Rescue #860
Built for the Spring Hill Fire Department in Tennessee, this Heavy Rescue’s aluminum body is constructed on a Spartan Metro Star LFD 10-inch chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 400-horsepower engine. This new apparatus features Whelen scene lights, a Command Light 9,000-watt light tower, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lighting, a Holmatro electric hydraulic power unit, and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star LFD w/ 10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 400HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Size: 20′
Overall Height: 10′ – 2.5″
Overall Length: 34′ – 2.5″
- Command Light 9,000-watt Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Holmatro Electric Hydraulic Power Unit
- David Clark Intercom System
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors