St. Helena Fire Department Pumper Refurb
Saint Helena (CA) Fire Department enlisted its tanker to SVI Trucks’ Refurb Division for a refurbishment. SVI Refurb installed a Waterous CLK 500-GPM pump and a Foam Pro 1600 Foam Unit with tank. SVI also upgraded the PS tank level lights and added OnScene Solutions compartment lighting. For the full list of completed work, click the DETAILED SPECS button below.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
- Waterous CLK 500 GPM Pump Installation
- Whelen PSTank Level Lights Installation
- Foam Pro 1600 Foam Unit with Tank Installation
- New Graphics and Rear Chevron Installation
- Rear Fan Type Spray Heads Addition
- Upgraded Warning Lights to Whelen LED
- OnScene Brand Stick Lighting Installations
- Rebuilt Body Doors from Aluminum
BEFORE > AFTER SVI REFURB