West Webster, NY FD-Heavy Rescue #765
When the West Webster Fire Department needed a new Heavy Rescue, they knew to call SVI Trucks. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus sits on a Spartan Gladiator ELFD chassis and houses a Cummins ISL 425-horsepower engine. The new West Webster Heavy Rescue features a Command Light CL615 light tower, a street side awning, seating for up to eight people, five upper body compartments, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LFD w/ 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 425 HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 3000
Body Size: 20′
Overall Height: 10′ – 7″
Overall Length: 36′ – 2″
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera System
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- Command Light CL615 Light Tower
- Five Upper Body Compartments
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Carefree Mirage Powered Awning