Wharton, TX FD-Heavy Rescue #739
Built for the Wharton Volunteer Fire Department in Wharton, Texas, this walk-around Heavy Rescue presents a strong aluminum body on a Metro Star ELFD chassis and houses a Cummins ISL 425-horsepower engine. This apparatus features a rear stairway with integrated compartments, one Command Light CL 615-2MH-BL light tower, a Knight Light KL450, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star ELFD w/ 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 425HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 3000
Body Size: 22′
Overall Height: 10′ – 7″
Overall Length: 38′ – 2.5″
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera System
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Rear Stairway w/ Integrated Compartments
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Command Light CL Series Light Tower
- Command Light KL Series Light Tower