Windsor, CO FD-Heavy Rescue #774
Windsor, Colorado’s new Heavy Rescue presents a strong aluminum walk-around body on a Spartan Gladiator ELFD chassis and houses a Cummins ISL 425-horsepower engine. This Heavy Rescue features a Command Light CL615 light tower, eight ASME air storage cylinders, an Eagle Sidewinder two-position air fill station, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: gladiator ELFD w/10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 425HP
Body Size: 22′
Overall Height: 11′ – 4″
Overall Length: 38′ – 4″
- Command Light CL615 Light Tower
- 8 ASME Air Storage Cylinders
- Eagle Sidewinder 2-positiong Air Fill Station
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera
- OnScene Solutions Compartment Lighting