Zionsville, IN FD-Heavy Rescue #744
Built for the Zionsville Volunteer Fire Department in Zionsville, Indiana, this Heavy Rescue presents a strong aluminum walk-around body on a Gladiator ELFD chassis and houses a Cummins ISM 450-horsepower engine. This apparatus features custom tool mounting, one Command Light CL615-2MH light tower, one Knight Light KL450, a 31-inch extended front bumper with tool storage, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Spartan ELFD w/ 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 425HP
Transmission: Allison Gen IV-E, EVS 4000
Body Size: 24′
Overall Height: 10′ – 8.5″
Overall Length: 41′ – 2″
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera System
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions Compartment Lighting
- Command Light CL Series Light Tower
- Custom Tool Mounting
- 31-inchExtended Front Bumper w/ Tool storage
- Command Light KL Series Light Tower