Clarence Center, NY Volunteer Fire Company Light Rescue #1094
When spec’ing its new rescue pumper, the Clarence Center NY Volunteer Fire Company chose a 12′ aluminum SVI-body mounted on a Ford F-550 Crew Cab, which houses a powerful 6.7 L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel with 6-speed TorqShift. This light rescue vehicle comes with 22K gold graphic letters, Warn Zeon 10,000-lb. 12-volt electric winch, Command Light Knight 2 KL Series light tower, Whelen LED warning and scene lighting, OnScene Solutions cargo slides with compartment lights, 2 SCBA cylinder storage compartments and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Ford F-550 Crew Cab
Engine: 6.7 L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel
Transmission: 6-Speed TorqShift
Body Length: 12′
Overall Height: 9′-1″
Overall Length: 26′-6″
- Command Light Knight 2 KL Series Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Warn Zeon 10,000-lb. 12-Volt Electric Winch
- Whelen LED Warning and Scene Light Package
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- (2) SCBA Cylinder Storage Compartments
- 22K Gold Graphic Letters