Clinton, CT FD Heavy Rescue #846
Clinton Fire Department’s new Heavy Rescue apparatus presents a strong stainless steel body on top of a Spartan Gladiator chassis and houses a Cummins ISX 500-horsepower engine. The new Heavy Rescue features OnScene Solutions cargo slides, sliding roof access stairs, a Hurst JL-AC-TR hydraulic power unit, a Whelen LED light package, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator ELFD w/ 20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX, 500HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Material: Stainless Steel
Body Size: 20′
Overall Height: 10′ – 11″
Overall Length: 35′ – 11.5″
- Will-Burt Nigh Scan Telescoping Light Tower
- Hurst JL-AC-TR Hydraulic Power Unit
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Sliding Roof Access Stairs
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lights