Colma, CA FD-Air/Light #869
Built for the Colma Fire Protection District in Colma, California, this Air/Light apparatus’ aluminum body is mounted on a Medium Duty M2 106 conventional chassis and houses a Cummins ISC 350-horsepower engine. This apparatus features Robinson ROM roll-up compartment doors, OnScene Solutions cargo slides and compartment lighting, a Bauer model K-18.1-20-E3 air compressor, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Freightliner M2 4 Door
Engine: Cummins ISC350, 350HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Size: 16′
Overall Height: 10′ – 9″
Overall Length: 29′ – 11.5″
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Two Command Light CL Series Light Towers
- Carefree Ltd Freedom Wall Mount Awning
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides