Elizabeth, CO – Light Rescue #511
Elizabeth’s new Light Rescue apparatus presents a strong aluminum body mounted on a Ford F-550 extended cab chassis and houses a Navistar 6.0L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel engine. The new Light Rescue features a 250-gallon poly water tank, a Command Light Knight Tower, Hurst hydraulic hose reels, and more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Ford F-550, 2-Door Extended Cab
Engine: Navistar 6.0L Turbo Diesel
Body Length: 10′
Overall Height: 8′ – 9″
Overall Length: 23′ – 3″
- 250 Gallon Poly Water Tank
- 20 Gallon Integral Foam Tank
- Hurst Hydraulic Hose Reels
- Command Light Knight Tower
- Robinson ROM Roll-Up Compartment Doors