Harrisburg, NC FD Heavy Rescue #644
Harrisburg Fire Department’s new Heavy Rescue apparatus presents a strong aluminum body mounted on a Gladiator two-door LTD chassis and houses a Detroit Series 60 515-horsepower engine. The new walk-in Heavy Rescue features a Command Light 9,000-watt light tower, a 6 ASME cascade air system, a Bauer two-position fill station, and more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LTD w/ 10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Detroit Series 60, 515HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Size: 22′
Overall Height: 137.5″
Overall Length: 422″
- Command Light 9,000-watt Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- Bauer CFSII-2S Two Position Filling Station
- Hannah Hydraulic Hose Reels