Howard County, MD Fire Ground Support Walk-In Unit #1139
Howard County, MD Fire Rescue enlisted SVI Refurb and SVI Trucks to tackle this one-of-a-kind refurb, pairing a refurbished Pierce Lance Flat 2-door chassis with an all-new SVI 27′ aluminum body to create a one-of-a-kind fireground support unit. The new body features a Bauer mobile SCBA filling station, along with an interior kitchenette, lavatory with toilet and sink and two walk-in showers. Howard County also utilized refurbished components from a donor truck, including a 40kw PTO generator, Mako air compressor, two high-pressure air reels and eight DOT storage cylinders.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
To see the Before and After gallery, visit bit.ly/howard-county-before-after.
Cab: Refurbished Pierce Lance Flat 2-Door
Engine: Cummins ISL
Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
Body Length: 26′ – 10″
Overall Height: 11′ – 1″
Overall Length: 34′
- Walk-In Body with Storage Compartments
- (2) Walk-In Shower Compartments
- Lavatory Toilet and Sink
- Interior Cabinets and Desk
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker
- Howard County Fire and Rescue Air Compressor
- Bauer Mobile SCBA Filling Station
- SCBA Cylinder Storage Module
- Carefree SlideOut Kover III Awning