Kutztown, PA FD Heavy Rescue #904
Built for the Kutztown Fire Company in Kutztown, Pennsylvania, this Heavy Rescue’s strong aluminum body is mounted on a Sutphen four-door chassis with a Cummins ISX12 450-horsepower engine. This apparatus features a Resolve Specialty Space Saver 300-horsepower SCBA filling station, OnScene Solutions cargo slides and toolboards, a Command Light CL602A LED light tower, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Sutphen 4-door
Engine: Cummins ISX12, 450HP
Transmission: Allison 4000 EVS
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 10′-3″
Overall Length: 35′-7″
- Resolve Specialty Space Saver 300H SCBA Filling Station
- Command Light LED CL602A Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions Night Axe LED Compartment Lighting
- ROM Roll-up Doors
- Whelen Edge FN72VLED LED 72″ lightbar
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides and Toolboards