Long Beach, CA FD Hazmat #844
When Long Beach Fire Department needed a new Hazmat vehicle, they knew to call SVI Trucks. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus is mounted on a Gladiator ELFD 24-inch raised roof chassis and houses a Cummins ISX12 450-horsepower engine. Long Beach’s new Hazmat vehicle features a Climatronics Tecmet II weather station, a 41-foot Will-Burt mast with Bosh camera system, a data satellite, and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator ELFD 24″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX12, 450HP
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 12′
Overall Length: 37′ – 2″
- Command Light NightAxe Led Compartment
- CL615-MLH Lighting
- Climatronics Tecmet II Flow Sciences model FS2009
- Weather Station Enclosure
- Bosh Dibos 8 CCTV Bosch Camera System
- 41′ Wil-Burt Mast Onan 20kW Diesel Generator