Loveland, CO-Heavy Rescue #867
Built for the Loveland Fire Rescue Authority in Loveland, Colorado, this Heavy Rescue’s aluminum body is mounted on a Gladiator chassis and houses a Cummins ISX12 500-horsepower engine. This apparatus features a Weldon Vista IV interface/display, an Audiovox Voyager heavy duty rearview camera system, four OnScene Solutions Talon model helmet storage brackets, and so much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator LFD w/20” Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL, 425HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Size: 22′
Overall Height: 10′ – 9″
Overall Length: 38′ – 1″
- Command Light CL Series Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Weldon Vista IV Interface
- Audiovox Voyager Rearview Camera System
- OnScene Solutions Talon Model Helment Brackets