Maple Ridge, BC FD Air/Light #873
Maple Ridge Fire Department’s new Air/Light apparatus presents a strong aluminum body mounted on a Gladiator chassis and houses a Cummins ISX12 500-horsepower engine. This new Air/Light apparatus features a Command Light 8,000-watt light tower, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, a Bauer model K-18.1-20-E3 air compressor, a Bauer model CFSII-25 two-position SCBA fill station, and more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Gladiator ELFD w/20″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISX12, 500HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Length: 22′
Overall Height: 11′ – 5″
Overall Length: 34′ – 9″
- Command Light 8,000-watt Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Bauer K-18.1-20-E3 Air Compressor
- Bauer CFSII-25 Two-Position Fill Station
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- Carefree Mirage Roll-out Awning