Nunn, CO VFD-Walk-in Rescue Unit #894
Our walk-in Rescue apparatus for Nunn, Colorado’s Volunteer Fire Department is mounted on a Metro Star MFD 10-inch raised roof chassis with a Cummins ISL9 380-horsepower engine. This apparatus features an Onan Protec PTO 20kW generator, a Command Light CL615 9,000-watt light tower (200,000 lumens), two Weldon V-MUX Vista IV Interface modules/displays, two Bauer model CFSII-25 2-position filling stations, and more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star MFD w/10″ Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 380HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Length: 18′
Overall Height: 11′ – 5″
Overall Length: 34′
- Command Light CL615 Light Tower
- Weldon V-MUX Vista IV Interface Displays
- Bauer CFSII-25 2-position Filling Stations
- Onan Protec PTO 20kW Generator
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting