Saanich, BC FD/PD-Command #861
When the Saanich Fire Department in British Columbia needed a Mobile Command Unit, they knew to call SVI Trucks. Their new strong-bodied aluminum apparatus is mounted on a Metro Star chassis and houses a Cummins ISL9 450-horsepower engine.
The new Mobile Command Unit features an AMX NI-3100 A/V control station, eight Sigtronics radio interface stations, two radio antenna rails with seven antenna bases each, a Bosch camera mounted on a 40-foot telescopic mast, and much more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Metro Star ELFD w/24” Raised Roof
Engine: Cummins ISL9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Size: 26′
Overall Height: 12′ – 6.5″
Overall Length: 40′ – 5.5″
- Samsung 32″ Multi-function Flat Panel Monitor
- Eight Sigtronics Radio Interface Stations
- AMX NI-3100 A/V Control Station
- Bosch Camera System
- 40 Foot Telescopic Mast
- Three Interior Slide Outs
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment LIghting
- Apple TV Device
- Command Light CL Series Light Tower