Surprise, AZ Fire Department Rescue Pumper #1024
This Surprise Fire-Medical Department’s Rescue Pumper presents a strong aluminum body mounted on a Spartan Gladiator LFD chassis with a 10-inch raised roof and houses a Cummins L9 450-horsepower engine. The new Rescue Pumper features OnScene Solutions LED compartment lighting, one Command Light Shadow RT Series light tower, a FoamPro 2001 foam proportioning system, a 500-gallon poly water tank, and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Spartan Gladiator LFD w/ 10″ RR
Engine: Cummins L9, 450HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
Body Length: 14′
Overall Height: 10′ – 10″
Overall Length: 32′ – 10″
- Waterous 1500 GPM fire pump, 500 gallon tank
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lights
- Whelen LED Warning Light Package
- Akron Deck Gun
- Command Light Shadow RT LED Light Tower
- FoamPro 2001 foam proportioning system
- Hannay 100’ of 3 / 4” Booster Hose Reel