Tallahassee, CO Light Rescue #1082
Located in the Rocky Mountains, in northwestern Fremont County, Colo., the Tallahassee Fire Protection District services 361 sq. mi. of mostly rugged land. When speccing a new light rescue, the department chose a 12′ aluminum SVI-body mounted on a Ford F-550 4×4 crew cab chassis, which houses a 6.7 L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel engine. The unit comes equipped with a Command Light Knight 2 KL Series light tower, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lighting, a Warn 9,000-lb. 12-volt electric winch, OnScene Solutions cargo slides, SCBA cylinder storage compartments and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Ford F-550 4×4 Crew Cab
Engine: 6.7 L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel
Transmission: 6-Speed TorqShift
Body Length: 12′
Overall Height: 9′
Overall Length: 27′
- Command Light Knight 2 KL Series Light Tower
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting
- Warn 9,000 lb. 12-Volt Electric Winch
- Whelen LED Warning & Scene Light Package
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slideout Cargo Trays
- (2) SCBA Cylinder Storage Compartments
- Rigid E-Series 20″ Combination Spot/Flood LED Light