Columbus, OH FD Heavy Rescue #841
Columbus, Ohio’s new Heavy Rescue apparatus presents a strong aluminum body on top of a Sutphen four-door chassis and houses a Cummins ISX 450-horsepower engine. This Heavy Rescue features OnScene Solutions cargo slides, a Command Light KL series 3,000-watt light tower, Fire Research Spectra recessed LED scene lights, and more!
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Sutphen Monarch w/20″ RR
Engine: Cummins ISX, 450HP
Body Size: 18′
Overall Height: 11′ – 6.5″
Overall Length: 34′ – 1″
- OnScene Solutions Cargo Slides
- Command Light KL Series Light Tower
- Fire Researc Spectra Recessed LED Scene Lights
- Robinson ROM Roll-up Doors
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lighting