Greeley, CO FD Rescue Pumper #1034
When spec’ing its new Rescue Pumper, Greeley, CO Fire Department chose a 13′ aluminum SVI body mounted on a 10″ raised roof Spartan Gladiator chassis, which houses a 565 HP Cummins X15 engine. This apparatus comes with a Waterous 1500 GPM fire pump, 500 gallon tank, Ziamatic Ladder Lift System, Akron Deck Gun, OnScene Solutions LED compartment lighting and much more.
For more information about this apparatus, choose one of the options below or contact us for more details.
Cab: Spartan Gladiator MFD w/ 10″ RR
Engine: Cummins X15, 565HP
Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
Body Length: 13′
Overall Height: 10′
Overall Length: 34′
- Waterous 1500 GPM fire pump, 500 gallon tank
- OnScene Solutions LED Compartment Lights
- Ziamatic Ladder Lift System
- Whelen LED Warning Light Package
- Akron Deck Gun
- FRC Spectra Side Scene Lights
- 2 Speedlays